Villa La Brise, 5 Chemin Du Rataou, Roquebrune-Cap-Martin
Luxury, exclusivity and a magnificent outlook
Capturing majestic Mediterranean and Monaco views and displaying a remarkable commitment to quality throughout, this tri-level family masterwork offers a lifestyle of luxury, privacy, quiet, and exquisite charm - the perfect retreat for those who seek a break from the bustling world yet still access it quickly.
The bewildering residence is set in a serene area at the top of the medieval village of Roquebrune.
There are some places to which no words can do justice – trying to condense their appeal into a few short lines leaves you wanting more or, even worse, make its charm elude you entirely. Describing L’hirondelle is like trying to clutch a soothing wind: this is an almost indescribable marvel in a setting that is exceptional in more than one way.
This unique 2,100m2 property overlooks Roquebrune and affords an unforgettable view of Cap Martin and Monaco. Cradled by a benevolent cliff, it features an Italian-inspired garden with a swimming pool, swaying cypress tress, murmuring fountains and cool, tree-lined terraces.
And then there is the building itself, or rather the buildings. This is where the full charm and distinctive character of L’Hirondelle truly unfolds. First, there is the main house, with three stories and then, at the bottom of a park, a ‘cottage': an ideal house for guests or for an independent family member.
The ‘historic’ house has two en suite bedrooms with terraces; the cottage has one. Each of the houses has refined and elegant living rooms, separate kitchens, sun-lit verandas or warm lounges with hearths or a terrace.
A few feet from a secured indoor parking, rare feature given the layout of the site, there are myriad striking idiosyncrasies that help set L’hirondelle apart, yet the property retains a noble and singularly sophisticated harmony.
The future owner of this property will be someone who has fallen under its spell and become enchanted by its unique design, as well as its location wonderfully close to one of the loveliest villages on the Riviera.
The property comprises three buildings:
- The Main House,
- The Guest House,
- and an artist's studio.
The Main House:
- Floors: 3
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
The Guest House:
- Floors: 2
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 1
La Turbie 12km
The Main House
- Open space living with a stylish sun drenched conservatory-like dining room with breathtaking views on the Mediterranean sea
- Striking old french tiles and wood floors throughout living areas
- Working fireplaces in the living and Master bedroom
- Superb wood panelled Master bedroom with it’s own terrace, dressing room, and remarkable marble bathroom
- Each floor opens onto terraces with picture perfect views
- Stunning gourmet De Tonge Kitchen fully equipped with Viking appliances
The Guest House
- a small jewel at the other side of the property with glimpses of the Mediterranean sea
- Stunning wood panelled living room with fireplace
- Beautifully designed al fresco dining terrace overlooking pond and one of the landscaped gardens
- 1 bedroom first floor with additional living area, ensuite bathroom, and dressing area
Amenities: Guest House
Disclaimer: The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the MLS Reciprocity program of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board. Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS Reciprocity logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver or the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board.